Jaws reading across the page in IE

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Wed Jul 9 20:12:05 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone--

JAWS by default reads across table columns, so this sounds like typical
(and expected) behavior. There is no special table mode, unlike forms,
in JAWS. You can, however, choose to read down a column using alt + ctrl
+ down arrow. You can also identify the column and row headers for a
particular cell within a table by pressing alt + ctrl + numlock 5.

Mike