Jaws reading across the page in IE

Laurie McArthur laurie.mcarthur at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 9 15:39:49 UTC 2008

Sorry, I was delayed replying since I wanted to check something out - but I
haven't had the time yet...I'm was thinking about the Table mode (I may be
making the term up... but there are Jaws commands for Tables)... pressing T
to move from table cell to table cell (if my memory is accurate). Is there a
live page I can try this on?

It might also depend on the configuration of Jaws for reading tables,
although this might be a stretch...

L.