New JIRA component: "Tech. Documentation"

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 9 14:29:35 UTC 2008

I've created a new component in JIRA called "Tech. Documentation"
intended specifically for (duh) technical documentation, in particular
the API documents and tutorials. I know that there is already a wiki
component, but many of the tasks there are much more general in
nature, and I think it might be easier to keep track of the API and
tutorial stuff if there is a unique component.

If anyone thinks I'm crazy, please say so :-)

And a reminder that you can assign JIRAs to multiple components, so
for example, a task to create a tutorial for the Pager could go in
Pager, Wiki and Tech. Docs.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca