Code review request: FLUID-852 patch

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 4 14:26:48 UTC 2008

If there's anyone out there who isn't on vacation, I'd appreciate a
code review:

I've attached a patch file to FLUID-852:

This patch implements a pluggable 'invitation text' to be used by the
Inline Edit whenever the text is empty. This is the first step in
responding to the recent discussions on how to deal with empty fields.

The patch doesn't style the invitation text yet - that's another
subtask. I'll move on to that next, while I'm waiting for a review.
Once someone has a look at it and suggests improvements, I'll commit it.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca