WAI-ARIA and Fluid Inline Edit

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 2 13:29:15 UTC 2008

Very true. Joseph and I felt the same and we're thinking that the
WAI-ARIA textbox was not intended to be used in this way. The textbox
should have an "Editable" attribute that can be set for this purpose,
but there isn't one.

Dojo's inline edit uses a button, which tells me perhaps we're running
into the same issues. I think Joseph is doing some investigation into
this.

Jonathan Hung / jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
University of Toronto - ATRC
Tel: (416) 946-3002