JA-Sig UCamp Planning

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 30 21:45:30 UTC 2008

Hi Paul and everyone,

It's that time of year again...UCamp Planning!  I know it's a wee bit
early but an early start never hurts.

We're planning a UCamp at the JA-Sig conference end of April in
Minnesota.  And we're looking to discover what you want to talk
about, learn, collaborate on, etc.  To facilitate this discussion,
please visit the new UCamp planning page and make suggestions, sign-
up to attend, suggest a Lightning Talk, etc.

http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JCON/Spring+2008+Saint+Paul+-+UCamp
+Planning#Spring2008SaintPaul-UCampPlanning-LightningTalksSuggestions

Eventually as we get closer we'll have some planning meetings.  All
are encouraged to attend and/or help us plan the UCamp.

Please also contact Kuali Student folks and encourage them to get
involved too.

cheers
Barbara