Contextual Inquiry Note taking form

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 24 01:30:28 UTC 2008

Yea, I agree, I think we should use broader language (content) as we
start the conversation.  With a limited amount of time we just want
to make sure we stay somewhat on track (while letting them drive the
conversation :) ).   I think we'll know when it makes sense to focus
on course material.  Since Sakai is also meant to support research
activities it is important not to be too focused on course stuff.

That said, we have a lot of these wider questions in the CI guide,
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/3Qsa, that is meant to be what we take
with us on the contextual inquiries.  The attached outline was meant
to be a way to structure the results of us processing what we
learned.  So yes, I'm sure it will change after we do our first few.

-Daphne

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308