Scheduling our regular UX team iteration plan meetings

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 24 00:18:16 UTC 2008

No Friday's please.

Other than that it probably doesn't matter.  Since many of us are on
the Wednesday Sakai UX meeting from 2 -3 PST (5 - 6 EDT) perhaps
right before it would work from 1 - 2 PST.    The more we can group
meetings the better to minimize switching those costs :).

-Daphne

On Jan 22, 2008, at 12:56 PM, Colin Clark wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Given the recent buzz about keeping our meetings page more up to
> date so people know when they can tune in, I'd like to arrange a
> regular-scheduled meeting for UX team iteration plan.
>
> The primary audience for this meeting is the coordinators of each
> UX activity section: Component Design, UI Design Patterns, UX
> Walkthroughs, User Testing, and U-Camps. But everyone is welcome to
> sit in. We'll schedule a portion of time at the end of the meeting
> for everyone to talk about our work, get involved and answer
> questions.
>
> Is there a regular day that works best for you all?
>
> Colin

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu