Contextual Inquiry Note taking form

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:43:23 UTC 2008

That's good news!

As far as a format, we have the CI guides that will help us
categorize information similarly.  I prefer to hand write notes in a
notebook that I keep for each project during the CI.   Once we
digitize the notes as we process and analyzed what we heard, I think
it will be a good idea to have a similar format.  I'll send out some
samples from previous work later today.

-Daphne

On Jan 21, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Barbara Glover wrote:

> Hi Daphne/Allison
> We have some good leads on a few faculty here for contextual
> inquiries maybe even next week.
>
> I'm wondering if we want to develop (or perhaps you are already
> working on it) a standard Note Taking form/format for the CIs?
>
> Also Shaw-Han and I may run through a pilot CI here later this week
> or early next week.
>
> cheers
> Barbara

Daphne Ogle