Adding the GPL to Fluid license? - requesting input

Lennard Fuller lfuller at unicon.net
Thu Jan 10 17:07:56 UTC 2008

MoodleRooms source code is open and available.  They also provide
services such as corporate hosting.  It is not that GPL precludes any
commercial usage... it is just that the license places some severe
limitations on how it can be used.  Personally, I am not for adding the
GPL license.  If we absolutely HAVE to have some form of the GPL, please
consider using the LGPL.