user research

Jutta Treviranus jutta.treviranus at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 8 17:33:20 UTC 2008

There is a body of research in this, spearheaded by IBM. I will see
if we can have access to this. It was related to their work on the
Kyoto City web site, see http://www.city.kyoto.jp/koho/eng/. This is
a good example of personal transformation for accessibility and
language needs. There is also research done by SALT in collaboration
with AccessForAll. Madeleine Rothberg can provide us with the
documents. Liddy Neville conducted research while in Tskuba and
published this in a number of journals. Her doctoral students at
LaTrobe also conducted research in the area.

Jutta