Can we move next week's UX Planning meeting?

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 29 20:39:17 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Due to a contextual inquiry we really needed to schedule at Berkeley
on Wednesday morning, we are now unfortunately unable to make the
Wednesday 3/5 at 10am slot. Barbara, Shaw-Han, Erin, Judy, Daphne and
I are all available to meet from 12-2pm PST/3-5pm EST on Wednesday,
March 5th, however. In the interest of doing the planning asap (and
because Daphne and Judy are off next Friday), we hope this time will
work for other interested folks. Let me know if you really would like
to join us for this meeting and the time doesn't work for you and I
will see if there are any alternatives.

So unless you hear otherwise from me, we'll plan to have the UX
Planning Meeting on Breeze next Wednesday, March 5th from 12-2pm PST/
3-5pm EST.

Thanks for your patience with this rescheduling process,
Allison

abloodworth at berkeley.edu