Impending SVN reorgnization Feb 28 - 29

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 28 15:25:51 UTC 2008

Good morning everyone.

As part of FLUID-140, we will be reorganizing the SVN repository beginning
Feb 28 1pm EST / 7pm GMT / 10pm PST and ending the same time on Feb 29.
During this time *please do not commit any code to the repository*.

 Another email will be sent after the operation is complete. As with any
reorganization of this nature, expect to have some conflicts and broken
pieces of code as we iron out the wrinkles.

Thanks!

- Jonathan.

Jonathan Hung / jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
University of Toronto - ATRC