Fully namespaced, debuggable unit tests

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 26 22:51:01 UTC 2008


Joseph,

On 26-Feb-08, at 5:41 PM, Joseph Scheuhammer wrote:
> I did find a typo -- there's an "expcted" (line 48), that I'm  
> guessing should be "expected".  Should be a simple fix, but I don't  
> know how to test jqUnit itself to see if such a change would muck  
> things up.


That's a typo in my adaptor code. It caused assertNotNull to always  
fail. Thanks for pointing it out, I've fixed it.

Colin

---
Colin Clark
Technical Lead, Fluid Project
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre, University of Toronto
http://fluidproject.org




More information about the fluid-work mailing list