Where's ERIN for standup?

erin yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 22 15:24:03 UTC 2008

I'm planning to attend this talk on collection archiving today at
11:30am. It sounds relevant to OpenCollection... hope I come back
with useful information.

Updates from me since I won't be able to make the stand-up:
Continued to work on Date widget and OpenCollection intro, and will
continue to work on the date widget and OpenCollection intro today. :)