Draggable portal cells thingymabob

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 19 18:01:28 UTC 2008

One other noteworthy enhancement is "Display Options" (link in the
upper left-hand menu).  This link takes you to a page where you can
select a different preset that changes font size & colors (8 to
choose from) or the user can customize the display.  This is the kind
of functionality and behavior we will be building later next year as
part of the Fluid.  I like the clarity and simplicity of what they've
done here.

-Daphne

On Feb 19, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Harriet Truscott wrote:

> Hi people
>
> Thought that people might be interested in seeing that the BBC now
> has a new, draggable, customisable portal. This is very much the
> kind of thing we at Cambridge are hoping that the Fluid widget will
> let us do.
>
> To see it, go to HYPERLINK www.bbc.co.uk www.bbc.co.uk and click on
> 'go to new beta homepage' in the top right-hand corner
>
> Harriet

> - -
> Centre for Applied Research in Educational Technologies
> University of Cambridge
> 16 Mill Lane
> Cambridge
> 01223 765 040