Reorganizing Fluid's SVN today

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 15 16:46:03 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

Jonathan and I will be reorganzing the Fluid components module in SVN
today. I apologize for the short notice--I had sent an announcement
yesterday but it didn't seem to go through. The plan is documented in
JIRA, with the new directory structure outlined at the bottom of the
page in a comment.

We'll need a couple of hours today, starting at noon EST, to do the
restructuring. If you've got code that you haven't checked in, I'd
suggest committing before then so that you won't have any huge merging
headaches once the tree has changed. Expect a few temporary breakages
today as we re-link all our dependencies and finish up our new Ant-
based build process.

Thanks,