User Testing the uPortal Layout Manager

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 14 16:28:24 UTC 2008

On 13-Feb-08, at 12:52 PM, Daphne Ogle wrote:

> Can the drop location indicator be larger?

This should be reasonably easy - Shaw-Han would be the person to look
into that.

> As portlets are dragged, they seem to grow in size making it again
> difficult to tell where the drop options are and where it will be
> dropped.  Is this a know bug?

Yes, this is something we see, too. The right side of the portlet
seems to 'stick' to the right edge of the window, regardless of where
you drag. We don't know yet why this happens, but we're looking into it.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Software Designer, Fluid Project           fluidproject.org