webcast.berkeley accessibility review

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 12 22:48:59 UTC 2008

Last week, we had a fairly informal review of the
webcast.berkeley.edu web site by Berkeley web accessibility group.
And while it's not directly Fluid related, I found it interesting
(partly because I worked on it). This is our public facing site, and
shouldn't be confused with the administrative tool that we're (ETS)
is working on.

Here are the results (from our internal confluence.)

- Eli

                  .

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer