Post Conference Developers Meeting

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 12 17:54:55 UTC 2008

Hi all
During the Wednesday afternoon we are hosting a UCamp.  Here's a link
to the planning pages for that.
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JCON/Spring+2008+Saint+Paul+-+UCamp
+Planning#Spring2008SaintPaul-UCampPlanning

We'd be interested in maybe doing something collaborative with
developers as well either at the UCamp or one of the following days.
Suggestions are welcome.

cheers
Barbara