Post Conference Developers Meeting

Eric Dalquist eric.dalquist at doit.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 12 16:06:27 UTC 2008

 From Jonathan Markow:

Also, please add your name to the wiki page that Eric mentions below if
you think you'll probably be there.  We're looking for space for this
meeting now, and we need to estimate how many people plan to attend as
soon as we can.

BTW, we're actually looking for additional Thursday and Friday space.
On Wednesday afternoon, the expectation is that we'll be able to use the
BarCamp space for this, which is huge (and would also encourage visitors
from other BarCamp discussions).

-Jonathan