Post Conference Developers Meeting

Eric Dalquist eric.dalquist at doit.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:52:22 UTC 2008

In an on-going effort to reduce the travel and time burden on developers
wishing to participate in the uPortal and JA-SIG community we will be
holding the spring uPortal developers meeting the Wednesday through
Friday following the JA-SIG conference. Arrangements are being made for
meeting space either at or near the conference hotel and developers
interested in uPortal, Fluid, CAS, or any other related project are
encouraged to attend.

This time is a wonderful opportunity for some face to face meetings and
development. From the uPortal side of things I'm sure we will be talking
about what to include in uPortal 3.1, how development is going on some
of the new portlets we're been hearing about on the list and how or work
with Fluid and other open source projects is going.

There is a stub of a wiki page for this meeting which will be filled out
with more information as it becomes available. Please feel free to add
agenda items you would like to talk about or see talked about to this page.
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/UPC/uPortal+Developers+Meeting+at+St.+Paul+-+2008.04

I'm looking forward to working with everyone that week and hope you can
make plans to be there and participate!

-Eric Dalquist

PS: Please pass this on to other people or groups that may be interested
in attending.