Draft report for Mellon Retreat please review

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Mon Feb 11 19:16:56 UTC 2008

Jutta,
    A very good example (I think) of how Fluid is providing value to the
participating communities in a very direct way is Colin's planned
tutorial on Fearless JavaScript
<http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JCON/2008+Spring+Presentation+Ideas#2008SpringPresentationIdeas-FearlessJavaScript>
at the upcoming JA-SIG conference.  The topic addresses an area not yet
well-served by available references and textbooks.  The presentation
addresses some of the risks mentioned in the *Marketing/Evangelism*
section of the report.

Paul