Draft report for Mellon Retreat please review

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 11 17:57:29 UTC 2008

Hi Jutta,

A few ideas:

* For the Specific Project Goals section, should we use a more present-
tense, active tone? For example, "Fluid is creating an architectural
framework..." rather than the future tense we are currently using?

* A minor point, but shall we go ahead and refer to the project as
"Fluid" in mixed case rather than the upper case we used to use prior
to the project getting under way?

* I really like your emphasis on pragmatics in the Marketing and
Branding section!

Colin