The Use Of URLs Within Sakai

Ian Boston ieb at tfd.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 21:35:40 UTC 2008

There is some work in progress in the portal that impacts this and I
am expecting that we *may* mount the portal as the Root webapp in the
future, and allow one or more of the portal handler to break free of
the static functional url space mapping and focusing much more on
content.

eg

http://host/science/physics/physics101/mondaylabs

as a site url.

Test done so far indicate this will work and still allow existing
urls to operate as before.

Ian