More on UX Planning

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 4 21:47:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I created a placeholder page in confluence for a description of our
planning, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?
pageId=1710502.

It includes the (quite long) email I sent out on Friday.

Some additional information:

-  I added an "Activities added after start of iteration" table below
our original table for the 1/23 - 2/5 iteration, http://
wiki.fluidproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1710502.  If
unexpected activities came up, please add them there so we have a
realistic estimate of our velocity.

-  I also added some columns to the tables to include how much time
was actually spent and if the task was complete.  Leads, if you have
a chance please fill those columns in to better support our
conversation tomorrow.   The time estimates should also be added to
jira.  We hope by next iteration there will only be one place to
enter information.  Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

-  I updated the meeting information wiki for tomorrow's meeting and
included an agenda.  Please feel free to add to it.

Allison and I have a Contextual Inquiry scheduled tomorrow that
requires us to leave early from the meeting.  If we want to eat
lunch, we'll likely need to finish up around 11:30.

See you tomorrow!

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu