UX iteration planning meeting rescheduled to WED, Sept. 3rd, 11a PDT, 2p EDT

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 29 16:21:23 UTC 2008

Hi all,

You'll notice there are a many tasks already in iteration 17.   Most
of them are currently unassigned.  Please take a look and see if
there's any of interest and/or related to your current work.  If so,
feel free to assign them to yourself.  Also if there are any you think
should pushed out beyond the next iteration (i.e. user testing tasks
that we are ready for), let us know and we can reschedule.

Thanks!

-Daphne

On Aug 28, 2008, at 4:13 PM, Jess Mitchell wrote:

> Holiday weekend, performance reviews @ berkeley, and so we move to
> Wednesday.
>
> Please close out and update all JIRAs in Iteration 16 and please
> "shepherd" your JIRAs in Iteration 17:  remembering that if a JIRA
> is assigned to you, then it is yours.
>
> Iteration 16
> http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10099
>
> Iteration 17
> http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10115
>
> Have a nice long weekend USA & Canada -- Antranig, no standup on
> Monday!
>
> Thanks y'all.
> Jess
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~