Progress Indicators - Rough Draft (please comment)

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 29 14:42:01 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have been working on the progress indicators for the fluid
components. These indicators are supposed to show how far along in
development a component is.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Component+Progress+Indicator

I also have some specific questions.

What style is better? (words or numbers with a numbered list)
Does having it in an info box help or hinder?
Are the links useful?
Are the features accurate/clear? (for Layout Customizer and Reorderer
I am still developing a list of features. Any suggestions?)
Any other comments, questions, concerns and etc.

Thank You
Justin