roadmap picture -- no text

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Thu Aug 28 04:25:23 UTC 2008

Hey Folks,

A number of things motivated this document:
1. I want to make sure everyone knows how his/her work fits into the
larger goals
2. We are launching into a period of integration of the components,
and so our community is swelling
3. A number of our activities are nicely mapping to a number of
opportunities -- convergence (good for components and good for us) and
convergence can also make the community more complex.
4. While these opportunities for integration are evolving, they are
still ambiguous and would benefit from having a lot of communication
about them.
5. Talking through this should help the whole team have clarity

To start our conversation about roadmapping for Fluid, have a look at
the attached PDF.  It's a bit messy and jumbled once you start to try
to follow the lines, but it all makes good sense and even more, the
lines are a good sign that all of our work is coming together.  It is
complex enough that I'm really looking forward to talking about it
with you after standup today, Thursday.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts (and any additions to this doc).

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project