Testing inline edit sample WAS > Section Info based inline edit sample

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 27 22:03:03 UTC 2008

Justin,
One thing that you should know because it both a good test case and a
variant on the main test case. The Section Info implementation of
Inline Edit uses a custom Undo Renderer. What this means that instead
of the regular Undo renderer that comes "out of the box" I pass in my
own via the Undo API. Which is what is allowing me to display an icon
instead of the words "Undo" and "Redo".

- Eli