roadmap picture

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Aug 27 20:33:44 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I would like to walk you all through what has emerged and is evolving
into a roadmap for our activities for the next number of months.  I
would like to do a bit more polishing to it before I sent it out.  I
would also like 5 more hours in the day today.

So, please check your calendars to see if you can spend some time
directly after standup tomorrow, Thursday, to walk through this
document and I will send off the document and hope that most if not
all of us can meet at that time in Breeze.

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project