Section Info based inline edit sample

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:29:42 UTC 2008

While I'm not saying that it's the right thing to do, I would like to
point out that very few web applications even attempt to implement
multilevel Undo.

gMail only allows you to undo your last activity and once you do
anything else, you lose the ability to go back at all.

Some apps are getting more sophisticated but it's still a new model on
the web... actually bleeding edge given the technical hurdles.

- Eli