Section Info based inline edit sample

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 27 02:12:51 UTC 2008

The icons in MS Word are really good. (enclosed)

One thing that I really like about them is that they are two different
colors. But the other thing about them which helps make them clearer
as to their purpose is that they are always seen together. I'm not
sure that we would want use so much room.

- Eli