Section Info based inline edit sample

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 27 01:19:07 UTC 2008

Hi all,

In an ideal world we'd have the icons we wanted picked out, and could
rely on the tooltip to give folks the information about what exactly
they were. I do believe it would be best to to use the sort of
standard, mirrored arrow-type Undo and Redo icons (e.g. a la Microsoft
Word, see the Undo & Redo icons on this page: http://www.readyicons.com/iconset-preview.php?id=11)
, but wasn't able to find a free version that I liked when I looked.

If we are just uing Undo, I think the icon we have is OK for now. If
we are also testing Redo, it would be better to have text if we can't
find better icons. I can take another look around for some tomorrow.

Allison

Allison Bloodworth
Senior User Interaction Designer
(415) 377-8243