Section Info based inline edit sample

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 26 21:06:25 UTC 2008

Glenn,
Thanks for the input. I know that there are some formatting issues
that we're still working on.

I haven't seen what you describe and "the whole page jumps around" but
I also didn't get a chance to test on Windows before I checked in the
latest version (slap on my wrist) so I'm not surprised if there are
some issues there.

I'll do more extensive testing and tweaking over the next few days.

Again, thanks for taking a look.

- Eli