Section Info based inline edit sample

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 26 21:03:50 UTC 2008

Daphne,
I agree with you that there will probably be some confusion around
Undo and Redo. I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting.
There is already a tooltip for Undo/Redo (at least there is in FF, I
just used the title tag). Are you saying that you would also like a
label next to or under the icon?

Let me know. I'll revisit this tomorrow.

- Eli