Section Info based inline edit sample

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 26 19:34:28 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
The Section Info based inline edit sample is pretty much done.

There is a little bit of accessibility work to be done with the Undo/
Redo, Undo/Redo is in the wrong tab order because I'm floating it
right. I'm doing this for formatting reasons and I can fix it with a
little more sophisticated markup when I get a chance. Also when you
activate Undo or Redo, the focus should stay on the Undo/Redo link.

But other than that, I think that it's in good shape. Certainly good
enough for testing and for beta.

Inline Edit and the Undo code are very fun to work with. Kudos to
those who developed on the code. Very easy to implement. Well, I had a
little trouble with Undo, but once Colin helped me with an
undocumented and slightly confusing API change, it worked like a charm.

Please check it out: http://build.fluidproject.org/fluid/sample-code/inline-edit/section-info/section-info.html

- Eli

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer