Section Info Inline Edit Simple Text Storyboard available

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 23 00:17:23 UTC 2008

Thanks much for your input, Paul! The "undo" icon did indeed need a
tooltip, and the mock-ups have been updated with this change plus a
couple others:

- "Edit" link is now "Edit Details" (so it's less likely it will be
confused with Inline Edit functionality)
- When an item is edited, initially all the text is highlighted so the
user can just start typing and type over what is there (which is OK to
do since we have an Undo icon if they make a mistake)

We are still looking for a better Undo icon, so if anyone's run across
something good in an icon set out there let us know (Silk didn't have
an undo).

Redo is something we will be investigating in the future, but this
functionality on hold for now (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Storycards#InlineEditStorycards-story3
).

Cheers,
Allison