Design Framework task title & description changed: "Scope: Review use cases and scenario"

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 22 00:48:39 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Today when Daphne & I were going through the Design Framework tasks
for Inline edit we made a fairly big change to this task: http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-1152
.

It used to be called, "Scope: Review use cases and scenarios," but we
changed the name to "Scope: Review user activities and use cases" and
changed the description a bit to make it clear that we weren't talking
about creating the type of scenarios we use in the design process, but
simply reviewing the activities we'd seen users performing during user
research that may relate to the component.

If you had cloned this task previously, please update the title &
description.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Bloodworth