Springboards: design as well as code?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 21 13:39:23 UTC 2008

All:

I've finally taken a closer look at the Springboards that Jacob and
Eli are working on - nice work! I have a question about the purpose of
the Springboards.

I understand that they are intended to serve as exemplars of the
simplest code necessary to implement a component.

Is there also an intention for them to serve as exemplars of our own
design patterns? Will they be styled, etc. to illustrate the
interesting moments defined by the patterns, for example?

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca