Section Info Inline Edit Simple Text Storyboard available

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 19 00:10:45 UTC 2008

Hi there,

We recently decided to explore the Inline Edit context in Sakai's
Section Info tool. Consequently, I created a storyboard for the "Edit
simple text" use case, which I added to the top of the "Inline Edit
Storyboard - Allow user to edit simple text " page: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Storyboard+-+Allow+user+to+edit+simple+text
. I put it at the top and labeled it as a "Primary Scenario" to show
that this is the scenario we will likely be focusing development
effort on for a user testing prototype.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback--thanks!
Allison

Allison Bloodworth
Senior User Interaction Designer
(415) 377-8243