FLUID-1148 status

Antranig Basman antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Sun Aug 17 22:30:52 UTC 2008

Unfortunately I didn't get any time this weekend to make any
more progress with this so the branch is in a generally half-baked
condition - Reorderer.js itself is in good order, and the list
and grid layouts are working under the new model ("DropManager.js"),
but I have still been finding ModuleLayout.js a bit irrefragable
despite several bathtime thoughts.
https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/components/branches/FLUID-1148
So I'm sorry to say those needing "early access" to the portal
layout will probably need to go with current trunk for now, with
all of its oddities (the most serious of which being FLUID-572
and friends). I will be on a long train journey tomorrow and
will hopefully be able to spend a lot of concentrated brain time
with ModuleLayout.js... expect to be able to touch base around
9pm BST or so.

Apologies,
Antranig.