efficiently finding lots of sites

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Fri Aug 15 20:16:50 UTC 2008

Dear Adam and David,

I wonder if we can start a conversation about this...  The Fluid
Project has started work on a component we're calling "Pager" that is
slated to have functionality in it that sounds somewhat similar to
what you're talking about...

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Pager

Have a look and perhaps we can have a group chat about this in a week
or so?

Thoughts?

Jess

Jess Mitchell