Patch for FLUID 1060 and 1061

Antranig Basman antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 19:04:09 UTC 2008

Thanks for the patch, Jacob - this has been applied at revision
5362.

However the patch file "contained an unholy mixture of tabs
and spaces", could you change your editor settings so that
patches in future have the declared Fluid standard of 4 spaces
for indentation - this was also the reason that the patch
covered the entire file, rather than just the specific differences.

Cheers,
Antranig.