multiple firefox - Updated

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 15 18:30:23 UTC 2008

A while back I wrote a message to the list about how to run multiple
versions of firefox at the same time. (See forwarded message below)

In that message, I explained how to create shortcuts in Windows so
that you could launch specific profiles without having to use the
profile manager. Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to do that with
Mac.

Today I stumbled across a site (http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/2008/08/shortcut_to_lau.html
), which outlined a method for using apple script to create
application bundles to launch your firefox profile. Doing this means
that you no longer have to select your profile from the profile manager.

Feel free to message me, if you are having any trouble setting this up.

Thanks
Justin

Begin forwarded message: