Fwd: efficiently finding lots of sites

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Fri Aug 15 16:30:15 UTC 2008

I remember in Paris, the MyCamTools folks looking at a tool that would
let them accomplish what Nathan had in his designs:  basically, as the
user types, the list of sites narrows to only those that match the
text typed.  I also remember that Erin had a bit of this in the early
designs for Pager.

Is there an opportunity here?

Jess

Jess Mitchell