[QA testing] doh.robot: Automating Web UI Unit Tests with Real User Events

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 15 13:43:09 UTC 2008

Thank you for posting this Eli.

This looks like it could be quite useful for what I have been trying
to accomplish, with automated testing. The article talks about the
issues with synthetic events that I have been struggling with and
provides solutions to overcome them.

This is an example of drag and drop being tested.

http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dojo/tests/dnd/test_dnd.html

I will have to keep looking into this, but I'm hoping for the best.

- Justin