state management plug-in idea

Gonzalo Silverio gsilver at umich.edu
Fri Aug 15 12:58:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

So this would involve identifying HTML elements, and within that,
attributes, that have correlates in the 3 contexts? Or just 2 of them? Is
the lookup attribute the HTML attribute? I imagine so.

I could help with this, if needed.

Also - I ask out of sheer ignorance and in complete innocence - why is IE 6
a concern? I assume that since Eli brought it up it is a supported browser,
but just want to make sure. It looks like if Moodle or Sakai support it then
Fluid supports it. Does this mean that if they did  not Fluid would be free
from it?

So many questions!

    -Gonzalo