Inline Edit storyboards updated

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 12 13:37:04 UTC 2008

On 11-Aug-08, at 6:15 PM, Allison Bloodworth wrote:

> I actually had to split the page into two pages:
>
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Storyboard+-+Edit+information+with+constrained+choices
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Storyboard+-+Edit+date+information

Allison, this actually makes sense, since the two cases are basically
just that - two cases :-)

> Some of the changes I made included:

Nice changes.

> on the main Inline Edit
> page (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit) ...
> the same information was entered several times (e.g. the
> storyboards were linked in 4 places on the page)

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with having more than one link to
a relevant other page, so long as the links are used in a reasonable
and useful way :-)

That said, I agree that there is a slight bit too much duplication of
information on this page. I've been wanting to put some cycles into
coming up with suggestions for restructuring the page a bit, but
haven't had a chance yet.

> Let me know if you have any feedback on the changes

Allison, I think this effort is great - we're getting close to a very
useful template for specification pages. Thanks so much for all the
work!

It would be great for other developers to chime in on their take on
what makes a useful specification page (hint, hint).

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca