A simple test

Jacob Farber jacob.farber at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 8 19:19:24 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,
If you have a moment, could you please test this markup:

                <h2>Column A</h2>
here...A</div>
here...</div>

with these jQuery selectors:
jQuery(".myColumn") and jQuery("columnSetup > div")

...and please let me know if they return different things. They should
return the exact same things. I'm running into a scenario when the
latter returns and error, and the former doesnt.

Thanks
Jacob